Introduction of aluminum silicate refractory fiber paper: ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡ Aluminum silicate refractory fiber paper is made of aluminum silicate refractory fiber as raw material, added with appropriate amount of binder, and made into thin refractory fiber products through mechanical or artificial processes. The aluminum silicate refractory fiber paper is white in color, flexible in texture, good in flatness, and good in machining performance. It is mainly used as high temperature heat insulation, insulation, high temperature filling, and sealing materials.
1. Small thermal conductivity, low heat capacity, good thermal insulation performance;
2. Good thermal shock resistance, corrosion resistance and crystallization resistance;
3. Good insulation performance;
4. Low slag ball content;
5. Good elasticity and flexibility, easy to process and install;
6. Tough texture and high compressive strength.
1. According to the operating temperature, it is divided into two types: 1260¡æ type and 1400¡æ type;
2. Divided into "B" type, "HB" type and "H" type according to the use function.
1. Metal melt channel, melt channel heat insulation liner, gasket; ¡¡¡¡
2. Thermal insulation, sealing and anticorrosion materials for industrial kilns;
3. Insulation and heat insulation materials for electric heating devices;
4. Car silencer and exhaust pipe silencer insulation materials;
5. Insulation and heat insulation materials for instrument equipment and electric heating elements;
6. Wall lining of heating device and expansion joint of kiln masonry;
7. Heat resistance and heat storage of household appliances. Furnace masonry, furnace door and top cover are sealed.